NEW QUESTION 35
A developer is debugging a web server that uses Node.js. The server hits a runtime error every third request to an important endpoint on the web server.
The developer added a break point to the start script, that is at index, js at the root of the server’s source code. The developer wants to make use of Chrome DevTools to debug.
Which command can be run to access DevTools and make sure the breakpoint is hit?
- A. Node — inspect index ,js
- B. Node inspect index , js
- C. Node –inspect -brk index , js
- D. Node -I index , js
NEW QUESTION 36
Given the following code, what is the value of x?
let x = ’15’ + (10 * 2);
- A. 0
- B. 1
- C. 2
- D. 3
NEW QUESTION 37
Refer to the code below:
Let inArray =[ [ 1, 2 ] , [ 3, 4, 5 ] ];
Which two statements result in the array [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] ?
Choose 2 answers
- A. [ ]. Concat.apply ([ ], inArray);
- B. [ ]. Concat (… inArray);
- C. [ ]. concat ( [ ….inArray ] );
- D. [ ]. concat.apply(inArray, [ ]);
NEW QUESTION 38
Teams at Universal Containers use this module in a number of projects. A particular project has the package, json definition below.
A developer runs this command: npm install.
Which version of bar .awesome is installed?
- A. 1.3.1
- B. 1.4.0
- C. 1.3.5
- D. The command fails, because version 130 is not found
NEW QUESTION 39