Want to export and convert MBOX files to Lotus Notes directly? If so, you’ve come to the right place. This blog post will provide a direct method for preserving MBOX mailbox emails in IBM Notes with attachments by introducing the MBOX Conversion program.
This application gives the ability to convert several MBOX files in addition to attachments into NSF files. All MBOX files can be imported using the program, including those produced by email clients that support the MBOX file format, including Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Entourage, Opera Mail, Google Takeout, and others. It enables seeing mailbox data in Lotus Notes by exporting MBOX to NSF file format.
Lotus Notes and MBOX are Introduced
The mailbox file format for storing emails and attachments is called MBOX. A number of EML files are compiled into the MBOX file. It works with more than few email clients, including The Bat!, Apple Mail, PocoMail, Google Takeout, Opera Mail, and Mozilla Thunderbird.
Enterprise-level customers use the Windows-based tool called Lotus Notes. Emails, calendars, to-do lists, contacts, and other capabilities for business collaboration are supported. To store all of the email data, IBM Notes supports the NSF format.
Using an MBOX to NSF Converter Is the Best Option
Use the MailsGen MBOX to NSF Converter to directly convert MBOX to Lotus Notes NSF format. All users will find this product to be very simple to use and comprehend. It has a very straightforward interface that is easy for non-technical people to use, making it simple for them to convert MBOX files to IBM Lotus Notes. Simply click the Choose Folder option and upload the folder containing bulk MBOX files to Lotus Notes if you have MBOX files in bulk that you wish to convert to NSF format. The best feature of the MBOX to NSF software is that it can easily export MBOX emails to IBM Notes and is compatible with all MBOX-based email programs. When using this utility, you must install and configure the Lotus Notes application in order to convert MBOX files to NSF file format.
The MBOX to Lotus Notes Converter software offers users the easiest, most direct, and most reliable way to import their mailbox data without losing any information. The MBOX to NSF Converter can operate flawlessly on all versions of Windows, including Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. In a few simple steps, it offers total conversion.
Full Instructions on Converting MBOX to Lotus Notes
Launch the MBOX to NSF Tool on your Windows computer first after downloading it. Then, adhere to the instructions below to save MBOX emails in Lotus Notes NSF format:
- Click “Choose Files,” then select either “Select File(s)” or “Select Folder” to upload your MBOX files for conversion.
- At this point, click “Next” and see the MBOX email of your choice before starting the conversion process.
- Next, click the “Export” button and select NSF as the saving file type. You can also select the “Apply Filters” sub-option to convert specific MBOX emails to NSF format, “Split NSF File in MB or GB as per Your Needs,” and “Browse” as the destination path to save the generated files.
- Click “Export” to begin the MBOX to NSF conversion procedure. The green status bar allows you to see the status of the conversion in real-time.
- A new window will popup with the success message “Conversion is done” once the conversion is complete. Click “Ok” to complete the process after that.
In the last section, we went over the entire process of utilizing the MBOX to NSF Converter application to convert, import, and save MBOX files to Lotus Notes. The utility enables the export and transfer of several MBOX files to an IBM Lotus Notes or Domino Server without altering any data. You can import a few MBOX emails into IBM Notes using the free demo feature provided by the MBOX Converter for Lotus Notes. You must use the tool’s license key if you want to convert MBOX files in bulk to NSF files.